Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Visual Thinking Website

I jumped head first into the visual thinking pool after the VizThink conference in January this year. As a result, I started this blog. But, I quickly found out that I wanted a better way to organize all the visual thinking information I came across. So, being a web developer by trade, it felt only natural to create my own visual thinking website. The result, VisualThinkMedia.com.

I'm not sure what direction the new website will take. It's definitely going to be an evolutionary growth rather than a planned and designed growth. The site is somewhat sparse and there's still some holes and sections that I'm filling in.

Now that I've got the the beta version of the new site up and running, I'm hoping to get back into doing more research on visual thinking, and of course, adding what I find to the new website.

No comments: